vitaminquick.com reviews - B12 Methylcobalamin injectable - do not buy!
I’m sorry, I do not speak English
This medicine does not contain a leaflet
The text at the back of the medicine is hidden on the site so it’s not visible. The text from is:
COMPOSITION:Each Ml of sterile aqueous solution contains:
Methylcobalamin B12 500 Meg
With sodium choride 0.22% w/v, Ammonium Sulfate 0.1% w/v, Citric acid 0.01% w/v, sodium citrate 0.008% w/v, and Benzyl alcohol 1.0% w/v (preservative)
Store at controlled room temperature between 15c and 30c (59F-86F) Avoid exposure to light Product Name: Vitamin B12 Injection Drug Category: Vitamin and mineral deficienies medication Properties: Pink to red transparent liquid,odorless, tasteless Storage:The temperature is too high or too long can make disinfection decomposition,should be dark sealed lndications:Mainly for megaloblastic anemia can also be used to assist in the treatment of neurite Dosage: Intramuscular injection,adult,1st 0.025~0.1mg or every 0.05~0.2mg.For neuritis,the dosage can be increased discretion Adverse reactions: intramuscular even can cause skin rashes,itching,diarrhea and allergic asthma,but the low incidence of rare anaphylactic shock Note: 1/can cause allergic reaction,even anaphylastic shock,it should not be abused 2/when the conditions,medication should monitor the blood concentration of vitamin B12 3/gout patients with hyperuricemia product can occur Medication:(pediatric)intramuscular injection 25~100ug/times a day or every other day. Avoid repeated doses of the same site, and for newborns, premature children, infants,young children should be
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose,treat,cure, or prevent any disease.
Anaphylactic reaction after injection of vitamin B12:
Anaphylactic reaction B12 – search in Google
I bought these ampoules but I did not take it for the following reasons:
- on the vitaminquick.com website there are no other drugs except the B12 and B complex – this is strange?
- the box nowhere does not write the name of a manufacturer, brand
- the box nowhere writes an address, contact information with a manufacturer or company
- on the website deliberately hide the text that includes contraindications
- the box writes : These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose,treat,cure, or prevent any disease.
- This medicine does not contain a leaflet
- these drugs are manufactured solely for this site. Ampoules have chinese or Japanese illuria
Pictures of the scanner case
Photos (my camera is bad)